Weekly June 10, final update

Welcome parents and students!
This week in literacy students are finishing up all their English and French persuasive writing. These will be coming home as they are completed and marked. Students have worked hard on these and I am very proud with their passion and interest in making positive changes! Kudos to them all!
Knowledge of basic facts are crucial for success in our numbers outcomes. Practice, practice, practice! Students will be completing their portion of the Fractions and Decimals common unit assessment Thursday, June 11. Next week we will be exploring pictograms and bar graphs.
Just a reminder that Friday, June 12 is our class trip to the art gallery. Lunch will be at the park so students need to have a packed lunch for this day.
Next Thursday, June 18 will be field day so students should wear comfortable and cool clothing as well as have water bottles to stay hydrated. Also, June 19 will be a half day for students.  
This year has been incredible and my best teaching year thus far in my career. I whole heartedly appreciate each and every student and how amazing they are. Thank you for your continued support and thank you for a successful grade 4 year. Best of luck to you and your child in the future years to come. I have promised the students I will bring the baby and will visit them next year! 🙂 I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing summer.

Yours in education,

Mme DeMerchant